Punter Southall Wealth
COVID-19: An update to our clients
The health and safety of our clients and staff is of paramount importance to us. So, given the recent upward trend seen in the number of COVID-19 cases and the Government’s latest guidance to work from home where possible, our colleagues in Punter Southall Wealth will be continuing with the working practices we put in place to protect both clients and staff in the run-up to Lockdown.
• Our business offices in London, Guildford, Birmingham, Newcastle and Edinburgh will remain closed to clients until further notice.
• The following items should not to be posted to any of our offices:
– Cheques: we will not be able to process cheques, so please make all payments online via BA CS
– Application or account opening forms
– Instructions, amendments or queries by letter
• If you require assistance, please contact our Client Services team:
These measures will be maintained until such time as there is markedly better news concerning the pandemic and a significant relaxing in Government guidance.
Fortunately, prior to the COVID-19 crisis, we had already taken significant steps to ensure we were well prepared to continue business in the event of an emergency. This has meant that during Lockdown, all our staff were easily able to work from home and indeed the transfer from office to home working has gone very smoothly with no business interruptions. Pleasingly the response from our clients has also been very positive.
We appreciate that the next few months will not be easy for many people but we will endeavour to help both clients and staff in any way we can.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
John Howard-Smith, CEO